12 November 2009

Udaipur in photos



View of lake and ghats from our hotel balcony.
 
Udaipur as seen from the City Palace.
Below: pictures from inside the techni-colored City Palace.
 
We also went on a horse ride in the country outside of Udaipur.

This is Lakshmi, the very stubborn and hungry horse I rode.
 


So, after hours and hours of travel, I made it back to Mysore last Saturday. I am here for another month working on a final project. I am working with a spiritual teacher who gives me techniques to help me stay in the present moment that may help me with writing. I am so glad to be back! You never realize how much you like a place until you leave it...my bed has never been so comfortable, the food has never been so tasty, and Mysore has never looked more beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment