09 August 2009

Take-off

So, tomorrow is the big day. The summer went by so quickly, and I can't stop thinking about how much I will miss the Fall. But I guess I have many seasons to look forward to. Trading a trip to India for one Fall probably won't kill me.
Though I leave tomorrow, I won't actually get to Bangalore until the 12th. I will post as soon as I can after that, but it might be a little bit before I can get a converter. Until then, join me in savoring the last bits of summer...


Top to bottom:
Sunflower from my garden
My garden: I grew watermelon, spaghetti squash, basil, marigolds, nasturtiums, and tomatoes.
Giggs
pollinator

2 comments:

  1. Elli - Have a wonderful journey! We will be living the experience through your eyes - thank you for that gift.

    Fran (from Goucher)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you lots n lots today Elli! I hope your travels go smoothly, and I know you have some amazing experiences to look forward to. Can't wait to hear everything!!!
    xoxoxo emily

    ReplyDelete